Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/
PV Design System Engineer
Location: , California (United States)
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 10654
#19159 PV System Design Engineer - Solar Solutions
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Created by a multinational team of strategic investors and industry professionals, our
client’s company is the culmination of years of experience in the solar industry.
The focus is providing turnkey solar power solutions for industrial, commercial,
non-profit and government clients.
The company is looking to expand the system design capabilities through hiring an
experienced PV system designer for the commercial, industrial and municipal projects.
Candidates should have an electrical engineering background and be comfortable with both
electrical design and physical layout.
- Design – Electrical: Create optimal electrical designs by comparing different
inverters, modules, BOS components and optimizing electrical configurations.
- Design – Layout: Create physical PV designs alongside your electrical
considerations taking into account local obstructions, environmental attributes and
- Innovate: Help develop internal best practices, review suppliers’ technologies
and identify potentially advantageous new products to integrate.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in electrical engineering
- One year minimum experience in commercial scale PV system design
- Understanding of architectural plans and schematics
- Working knowledge of the 2008/2011 NEC
- Experienced in AutoCAD and MS Excel
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively self-review work