Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/
Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Los Angeles, California (United States)
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 10656
#19160 Senior Financial Analyst- Solar
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Created by a multinational team of strategic investors and industry professionals, our
client’s company is the culmination of years of experience in the solar industry.
The focus is providing turnkey solar power solutions for industrial, commercial,
non-profit and government clients.
We are recruiting for a senior financial analyst to expand our client’s financial
analytics capabilities. The senior financial analyst will be responsible for the internal
financial analytics and project modeling and should have a deep understanding of both
solar economics and financial modeling. Candidates should be both extremely self-driven
and good team players who process strong communication skills and a keen quantitative
- Model: Create industry leading models for PPAs and leases. These models will take into
account local incentives, differing rate schedules, tax regulations, system sizing,
technological considerations and differing financial products.
- Research: Effectively research changing incentives and utility rate structures.
- Think Critically: Critically review 3rd party financial analysis.
- Innovate: Help us continually develop our best practices and competitive advantages in
solar project finance.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Two years minimum of experience in financial modeling
- Exceptional MS Excel modeling skills
- Solar industry or utilities experience preferred
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively self-review work