Back to Results
Senior Process Engineer
The Senior Process Engineer is responsible for process engineering for the development
and design of processes,
equipment and specifications utilized in corn biorefining facilities.
1. Detailed process design, P&ID development and review, heat and material balance
development and engineering
evaluations and documentation.
2. Specifying, selecting, and ordering process equipment.
3. Interdepartmental communication regarding equipment, schedules, construction and
4. Assist in equipment commissioning, training, startup, and troubleshooting including
5. Be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work.
Team member can be
depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is
6. Maintain a team environment with other departments.
• B.S. in Chemical or Bio-Chemical Engineering or process intensive equivalent is
• Ten (10) or more years of ethanol or industrial experience is a requirement.
• Must have the willingness to obtain a professional engineering license.
• Knowledge in Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability and willingness to learn new
• Excellent organizational skills, communications skills, the ability to multi-task,
and most importantly, the ability to
work well in a team.