My client is a leader in Construction Management Services, Engineering and Development;
serving the Renewable Energy Markets. Their team members come from solid diversified
backgrounds and are committed to building a world class team.
I am looking for the leaders of the future who are interested in working in a fast-paced,
dynamic environment filled with endless professional opportunities and tremendous career
progression. My client promotes individual career development and aims to promote from
within as they grow. They offer a challenging and learning oriented culture where the best
idea wins and bureaucracy is not accepted. Opportunities are available for individuals who
are willing to roll up their sleeves, be team players and have a track record to prove it.
If you are thinking of growing your skills in a growth company, this is the right
opportunity for you.
Manage the project team and work in partnership with Field Management to successfully
build the project. Guide team to analyze, study project specs & drawings to optimize
cost of material & construction technology and minimize project risks. This individual
will manage all related costs, client relations on the jobsite, and have P&L
responsibility for the project. This role will report to a specified job site in NJ and/or
Metro NY, Massachusetts and Washington, DC or have a traveling position to jobsites in
other states. In addition, you will have contact with their head office in New Jersey.
Project Manager Qualifications:
Applicants are required to have a Bachelor in Engineering or Construction Management with
5-7 years of experience or equivalent. Proficient in Excel, Word, Primavera
scheduling/Expedition. Also required is a background in project start-up meetings,
sub-contractor and vendor by-outs, owner estimates, sub / vendor requisitions and cost to
complete. Competitive salary, benefits plan, 401K, merit raise and bonus program, as well
as promotion opportunities available.
All Positions Key Requirements:
• Excellent teamwork, communication and people skills a must
• Must have demonstrated exceptional leadership skills
• Track record of achievement and career progression
• Entrepreneurial with a well-rounded business perspective
• Self-directed, organized and self-motivated to accomplish goals
• Ability and desire to learn and progress within your position
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced challenging environment
• Excellent Academic Credentials (GPA of 3.0 or higher)
• Working Knowledge of Word, Excel, Primavera & Expedition software.
• Basic knowledge of HCSS, AGTEK, AIA software and PeopleSoft systems is a plus.
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to a Redfish targeted industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?
> Ask about our referral policy.