Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Anna Mathieu firstname.lastname@example.org 408-719-0200
Sr. Project Manager
Location: Northern New Jersey, New Jersey (United States)
$75,000 - $150,000
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9260
Sr. Project Manager, Commercial and Utility Solar
Area: Newark or Northern New Jersey locations
The Project Manager delivers large scale solar projects on time and on budget while
keeping in line with quality and safety standards, will develop and direct all activities
related to the Project Life Cycle’s phases. Including the scope, schedule, and cost
during Design & Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning & Testing,
and the Project Close-out. All to maintain a strong client relationship, financial and
quality control in order to achieve overall job success and owner satisfaction.
- Responsible for defining and controlling the project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Collaboratively works with clients, internal departments and outside consultants through
all phases of the project in negotiating cost-effective subcontracts and material
- Set up and implementation of job procedures and techniques to ensure timely buyout, shop
drawing approval and material delivery
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting to management of cost forecasting and
- Organize and facilitate regular meetings for management and subcontractors
- Managing multiple projects in various phases of the project life cycle.
- The Project Manager will be the single point of contact, and accountable for all aspects
of the project
- Requires a high degree of client interaction and professionalism.
- Keep project on schedule.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with Stake Holders, Subcontractors, Owner, and
- Work with Superintendent to develop safety plans and to implement safety procedures
- Manage, train, and supervise project team according to Company policy and Project needs
- Review contract conditions; ensure compliance with all contract terms
- Supervise documentation of all significant project events, e.g. accidents, delays,
Change Orders, etc.
- Direct preconstruction services and activities
- Negotiate, prepare, and issue subcontract bid packages
- Assist with business development and participate in job interviews
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong leadership and teambuilding skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide guidance and motivation in a challenging and autonomous environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects is a requirement
- 5-8 years of commercial building experience
- 2+ years for commercial and/or utility solar experience
- Thorough understanding of all project management control systems and navigate them
- Degree or experience in Engineering, Construction Management
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to seek PMP if they do not already have it
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 25% of time
Send your resume to:
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?
> Ask about our referral policy