Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Anna Mathieu email@example.com 408-719-0200
Project Development Manager
Location: Springfield, New Jersey (United States)
$75,000 - $150,000
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9262
Project Development Manager - Commercial PV Project Sales
Area: Springfield, New Jersey
Experienced senior sales professional will develop commercial PV system projects.
Responsibilities will include developing projects from inception through contract
execution, as well as interface and coordination throughout engineering and construction.
Project Development Manager must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
and be able to create and develop projects primarily through their own independent
activities including cold calls, existing business networks and other sales and marketing
• Develop and secure contracts for Commercial PV systems (travel as required, approx.
• Assist in the development of the corporate sales strategy and support Development
team with the execution of strategic objectives
• Develop, manage and qualify new leads
• Initiate sales correspondence and consultative sales process
• Schedule and perform customer on-site solar evaluations, educating prospective
clients on solar opportunity and the companies solar services
• Prepare and present professional proposals
• Close sales and support project advancement – assembling project folders and
detailed administrative functions required for sales
• Maintain client contact through sales calls and manage process as needed
• Represent company at marketing events such as Trade Shows, Sector events and other
functions as warranted
• Meet annual sales goals
• Attend sales and group meetings
• Perform all duties within the guidelines set by the company
• Perform continuous market analysis and identify future customer requirements
• Self-motivated, personable and professional, with excellent communication skills,
strong sales skills and technical aptitude.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• 5 - 10 yrs. sales experience minimum; preferably in capital projects $10M+, energy
or building and construction fields
• Expert knowledge of, or ability to rapidly master the solar industry; including
technology, costs and savings opportunities including incentive programs, finance
vehicles, other renewable technologies and energy efficiency markets
• Proven track record in sales performance and demonstrated account growth
• Experience with long sales cycles
• Proven ability to effectively communicate with customers, work with a team, and
• Experience with Salesforce.com (preferred)
• Experience in project management
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Send your resume to:
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?
> Ask about our referral policy.