Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Anna Mathieu email@example.com 408-719-0200
Location: Ridgecrest, California (United States)
less than $75,000
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9264
Plant Chemist- Geothermal
Area: Ridgecrest, CA
Conducts analysis and sampling of brine, steam, gas and tracer flow rate tests. Assists
Staff in special projects. Develops and maintains laboratory databases. Provides back up
support for other department personnel as needed.
- Adheres to, supports and complies with Company safety and environmental policies and
practices. Ensures all employees work safely and within company policies and regulatory
- Understands and follows proper procedures for control and shipment of hazardous waste
- Collection and analysis of all production/injection wells, unit steam supplies, and
NCG’s in gas streams as required by operational permits.
- Assist in reservoir tracer tests, including injection, sampling and analysis.
- Inhibitor Rate testing for those wells using scale control chemicals.
- Generates regular reports of data and lab analysis.
- Manages daily lab maintenance such as inventory and sample collection or preparation of
- Develops and maintains database applications to handle generated information
- Works with other departments to assist data and technical needs.
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Experience, Knowledge:
Bachelor's of Science Degree (BS) in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering from four-year
college or university. Solid and practical background in laboratory methods and procedures
is essential. Knowledge of laboratory, chemical, and mechanical safety procedures is a
must. Advanced computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, and
governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure
manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups
Ability to work with complex mathematical concepts involving statistics, calculus,
trigonometry, and geometry. Ability to apply these concepts to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or
diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Must have valid California Driver's License.
Send your resume to:
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?
Ask about our referral policy.