Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Anna Mathieu firstname.lastname@example.org 408-719-0200
Field Service Supervisor
Location: Rocklin, California (United States)
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9266
Field Service Supervisor - Solar Inverter
Area: Rocklin, CA
The Field Service Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating the field
service team in a specified region. Duties include providing product phone support,
planning the commissioning schedule, and commissioning, troubleshooting, repairing, and
analyzing commercial inverter applications.
• Supervises the field service team in a specified region.
• Provides customer phone support for products.
• Plans commissioning schedule, and coordinates field service activities according to
the commissioning schedule.
• Commissions, troubleshoots, repairs, and analyzes commercial inverters in the
field, via email, telephone and site visits.
• Develops a detailed knowledge of commercial inverter products, associated
accessories, and third party accessories that are sold for use with the inverters.
• Maintains a working knowledge of the National Electric Code.
• Regularly works with high voltage DC electricity, three phase power, and the
relevant software and firmware of the inverters.
• Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction while striving to lower the costs
of field service.
• Other duties as may be required or assigned.
• A bachelor’s degree in a technical field is strongly preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience in electrical, electronic and network communications
• At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory position are preferred.
• Prior experience in the solar energy industry is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of National Electric Code is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required. German
and/or Spanish language skills are a plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is strongly
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are required.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
• This position may require periodic domestic and international travel.
Send your resume to:
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?
> Ask about our referral policy.