Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Anna Mathieu firstname.lastname@example.org 408-719-0200
Application Engineer / Technical Sales Support
Location: Sacramento, California (United States)
$75,000 - $150,000
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9271
Application Engineer / Technical Sales Support Specialist. Solar Technologies.
Location: Sacramento, CA.
Responsible for serving as a technical specialist, assisting sales staff and educating
customers. Duties include assisting customers with technical questions, developing sales
collateral, and analyzing current customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Serves as a technical specialist for US Operations.
• Acting liaison between the US sales team and the technical team in Europe.
• Create and deliver internal and external technical material for training and
outbound marketing purposes.
• Develops and implements a strategy for extensive sales materials, to be used by the
sales staff during meetings with customers and potential new clients.
• Assists customers with technical questions via telephone or face-to-face meetings.
• Plans, develops, and implements strategies for consistent competitor analysis in
various product groups.
• Gathers and prioritizes product and customer requirements, defines product vision,
and provides suitable interpretation to management and development staff for use in future
• Maintains and analyzes current knowledge of competitors and market data, as well as
overall market conditions.
• Interprets and evaluates requirements from customers and electric power companies.
• Other duties as may be required or assigned.
Education and Experience
• A four-year degree in electrical engineering is required.
• Experience in the field of photovoltaic technology can be used in lieu of the
• Project management experience is required.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of solar electric (PV) installation, system design and/or inspection is
• Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required. German
and/or Spanish language skills are a plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is strongly
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are required.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are required.
• Excellent organizational skills are required.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?
> Ask about our referral policy.