Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Ginnis Menefee email@example.com 408-719-0200
Wind Energy Project Manager
Location: Denver, Colorado (United States)
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9299
#16250 Wind Energy Project Manager. Renewable Energy
- Manages multiple small to medium sized Services projects, and/or a small EPC project.
Manages multiple clients and/or projects.
- Develop, plan, coordinate and manage all aspects of wind energy projects. See projects
from concept through completion. Manage engineering services projects including scope
definition, project staffing, technical oversight, and responsibility for successful
project execution on time and within budget.
- A "seller-doer" position that can involve a wide variety of diverse
assignments including: marketing/business development responsibilities, resource
assessment, due diligence, siting, feasibility studies, new technology evaluation, project
proposal evaluation, market assessments, strategic planning, policy evaluation, pro forma
economic analysis, project design and construction management.
- Support the growth of the Wind Team by being involved with hiring and mentoring the
professional staff. Work to plan and assign resources for the wind projects.
Interact with clients including: utilities, energy project developers, financial
institutions, energy end-users, investors, government agencies, and other organizations.
- Other responsibilities include:
Lead and contribute to authorship of reports, studies, and proposals.
Represent company through speaking engagements and participation in industry meetings.
- Engineering, science, business, or related bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited
university; Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- Seven years of experience that includes management of technical or commercial aspects of
wind energy projects.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly through formal reports, presentations,
memoranda and email.
- Function equally well in collaborative, multi-discipline teams, and self-directed
- Be self-motivated, with an ability to balance multiple projects while working under
- PE license.
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring young professionals is highly desirable.
- Interest in all renewable energy technologies
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the Redfish monthly newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?