Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Ginnis Menefee email@example.com 408-719-0200
Field Service Engineer
Location: , Outside US (Germany)
$75,000 - $150,000
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9302
17634 Field Service Engineer - Solar Inverter
Area: Germany, Czech Republic or Italy
My client is a leading provider of utility scale distributed power solutions for the
renewable energy market, enabling the industry's most advanced, reliable and proven clean
energy alternatives. For over 24 years, they have designed and delivered the next
generation of efficient energy systems for solar photovoltaic, stationary fuel cells,
wind-turbines, and energy storage systems.
Primary function will be to provide service, maintenance and warranty remediation for
installed fleet of PV inverters. Additional responsibilities will be to service other
products including frequency converters, fuel cell inverters, etc. Individual will be
responsible for primarily handling issues for customers located throughout Europe,
although other areas of travel may be required. This Field Service Engineer will be
required to attend meetings at different corporate offices World Wide, on occasion.
Description of Duties:
- Provide field service on assigned or Emergency customer requests or for scheduled
commissioning of equipment.
- Provide Preventative Maintenance for Equipment
- Provide training courses to Customers (when required).
- Timely Preparation of field service reports using electronic applications.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis of customer issues
- Frequently working isolated from Service office environment.
- BSEE, EET 5-7 years industry work
- Frequent Travel to and from customer locations – daily / monthly
- Customer oriented person with professional demeanor.
- Soft and hard skills listed in the standard “Salary Performance Appraisal”.
- Engineering technical skills for assigned products including:
- Working knowledge of CE standards
- Working knowledge of local Country Standards as required
- Thorough knowledge of assigned products;
- Knowledge of power systems;
- Knowledge of power electronics and controls;
- Knowledge of PLC programming; and
- Knowledge of applications in which the products are applied;
- Strict compliance with Field Service and Test Safety Procedures.
Send your resume to:
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter: