Develop and direct all activities related to the construction project, including planning,
management, coordination, and financial control in order to achieve overall job success
and owner satisfaction.
- Negotiating cost-effective subcontract and material purchases
- Set up and implementation of job procedures and techniques to ensure timely buyout, shop
drawing approval and material delivery
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting to management
- Organize regular meetings for management and subcontractors
- Managing multiple projects in various phases of project development: design,
procurement, and construction
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects is a requirement
- The Project Manager will be the single point of contact, and accountable for all aspects
of the project
- Requires a high degree of client interaction
- Keep project on schedule
- Develop and maintain good relationship with Subcontractors, Owner, and Architect
- Work with Superintendent to develop safety plans and to implement safety procedures
- Manage, train, and supervise project team according to Company policy
- Review contract conditions; ensure compliance with all contract terms
- Supervise documentation of all significant project events, e.g. accidents, delays,
Change Orders, etc.
- Direct preconstruction services and activities
- Negotiate, prepare, and issue subcontract bid packages
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be licensed as a Master Electrician in the state of Massachusetts.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, leadership and teambuilding skills
- Ability to provide guidance and motivation in a challenging and autonomous environment
- 10 + years of commercial electrical/building experience
- Thorough understanding of all project management control systems.
- Degree or experience in Engineering, Construction Management
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills