Perform electrical design for manufacturing and testing of fuel cell backup power systems.
Under minimal supervision will coordinate with the production department and colleagues to
evaluate project requirements. Based on these requirements the candidate will design and
construct test stands. This position includes significant hands on support and trouble
shooting of wiring and sensors. This position will involve working with high energy
electrical devices such as batteries and or utility connections.
- Design and build first article system test stands.
- Design and build sub-assembly test fixtures and work directions.
- Provide first line of engineering support for manufacturing.
- Support and interface with agency testing.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation including schematics, P&IDs and BOMs
- Some travel to Manufacturing in Mexico will be required.
- BSEE degree in electronics with significant and relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in product development or manufacturing