Perform software design and implementation for manufacture and testing of fuel cell backup
power systems. Provide support for existing software used in the manufacturing process.
The ideal candidate will have a mastery of classical control techniques and their
implementation in production equipment. Provide leadership in developing robust system
test architecture which meets safety and cost requirements. Interface test stand software
to manufacturing database for collection of manufacturing data.
- Design, develop, implement, and test major software engineering applications utilizing
various software tools.
- Use Visual source Safe database
- Responsible for maintaining documentation of system firmware
- Analyze system architecture & control requirements
- Assess existing architecture and current hardware capability
- Integrate and test software
- Support product certification (CE, UL, CSA, and NEBS) by assisting in the development of
supporting documentation and following certification agency guidelines to ensure proper
conformance to the recognized national and international standards.
- Support ISO quality system by assisting in the development of quality system
documentation (as required) and following internal process to ensure proper conformance to
established policies and procedures.
- Some travel to manufacturing in Mexico will be required
- BSCS, BSCE, BSEE, or BSME with controls emphasis, with at least 7 years of experience in
successful firmware/software engineering.
- Software Engineering skills such as systems analysis, systems design, coding,
integration, and testing.
- Knowledge/experience with C and C++ programming for embedded controllers (4+ years)
- Familiar with industry standard test plan development, lab setups, test execution, and
- Experience with computer interfacing software (LabVIEW) and accessories (GPIB, Ethernet,
RS-232, USB, SDBus, CAN, SPI, and I2C interfaces)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of relational database architectures (SQL, Oracle),
scripting and data access a plus.
- Ability to provide technical guidance to other engineers and design support personnel
- A solid team-player, capable of communicating concepts clearly and concisely in written
and verbal form.
- Proven track record meeting milestones and cost targets.
- Ability to accurately track code revisions.
- Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical engineering experience is a plus.
- Hands-on hardware wiring and integration experience is a plus.
- Experience in successful development of products would be an additional asset.
- Ability to travel to outside of the US
- Upon hire, must meet requirement of a negative alcohol/drug screen.
Send your resume to:
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter: