Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Ginnis Menefee email@example.com 408-719-0200
Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer - Fuel Cell
Location: Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9403
#17658ctr Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer - Fuel Cell
Area: Boston Metro
My client seeks a Senior Engineer to work in fuel cell systems group. The Company is a
leading provider of fuel cell power systems. They have several successful products gaining
traction currently and they are positioning themselves for 2011 and beyond.
The Engineer will work closely with the Director of Mechanical and Systems Engineering on
the development of fuel cell systems for portable power applications. The ideal candidate
will possess relevant experience in developing integrated electrical, thermal, fluidic and
mechanical systems in a hands-on, results-oriented role. The Company’s culture is
dynamic and ideal for individuals who are motivated by talented co-workers, minimal
bureaucracy, cutting edge technology and aggressive goals.
- Design and development of fuel cell power systems, subsystems and components
- Program management and coordination of multi-disciplinary development teams
- Writing and preparation of proposals and work plans
- Work with EE and SW resources to develop and implement control systems
- Interface with component suppliers and teaming partners
- B.S. in mechanical or aerospace engineering, M.S. a plus.
- 10+ years of engineering experience in multi-disciplinary product and technology
development is required.
- Specific experience in the design, development, operation and test of electromechanical
fluidic systems is strongly desired.
- CAD experience required - SolidWorks preferred.
- Specific experience with the design and testing of military products desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Start-up or early stage company experience is desired.
As a Senior Engineer, the successful candidate will be comfortable in a hands-on
experimental environment, a resourceful problem solver, a team-player with excellent
interaction skills, and capable of rapidly integrating observations and results into new
designs. This position requires the ability to complete multiple tasks effectively,
prioritize work, and manage work to specifications, schedules and budgets in a
Compensation package includes a competitive base salary, a full Company benefit plan and
an aggressive stock option package. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency is
Send your resume to:
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter: