Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Ginnis Menefee firstname.lastname@example.org 208-788-8260
Director of Sales - Southern Region-Solar
Location: Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9467
#17748 Director of Sales - Southern Region-Solar
Area: Atlanta, GA
The Director of Sales, Southern Region will lead sales efforts of high efficiency
photovoltaic (PV) Modules to EPC’s, corporate and regional construction entities. My
client is seeking a motivated sales leader with proven project sales experience in
photovoltaics, enterprise technology solutions or construction. This individual will
leverage his / her existing relationships and develop new relationships to close sales of
high efficiency PV modules. Must be able to thrive in a fast paced high growth
- Sales of PV modules to EPC’s, corporate and regional construction entities
- Influencing specifications/RFP inclusion of company’s Modules
- Specific sales experience with PV modules, PV system integration, or PV project
development a plus.
- Tracking sales activities and pipeline in the CRM system
- Market opportunity assessment: The successful candidate will conduct research to assess
the regional market and forecast business growth in this market.
- Strategic selling: The successful candidate will be able to uncover PV project
opportunities within target entities and successfully navigate the procurement process to
win those projects.
- Interpersonal and communication skills: The successful candidate is a team player who
will interact with key departments (Operations, Engineering. Marketing, Finance) to
successfully perform his / her job. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
Requirements (do not apply without these):
- 4+ years of experience in business development / sales role selling solar
projects/equipment or enterprise-level technology to Fortune 500 companies.
- 4+ years of experience in high-technology sales at the senior executive level.
- 8+ years progressive sale experience
- Specific solar PV module sales experience
- Proven existing network of relevant (construction-based, EPC) contacts within the
- Proven hunter who understands the project development/sales process and can navigate the
bureaucracy to achieve sales goals.
- Strong relational orientation, demonstrated through references from prior customers
- Highly detailed oriented with reputation for accuracy
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Process oriented with strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- High level of professionalism and strategic selling skills
Redfish Technology, Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?