Save this Job
View Saved Jobs
Tell a Friend
Print This Ad
Back to Results
Redfish Technology, Inc.
Director/VP of Operations. Solar Equipment Manufacturer.
Los Angeles, California (United States)
Full Time (Experienced)
#16820 Director/VP of Operations. Solar Equipment Manufacturer.
Area: Los Angeles area, SoCal
- Lead vendor management staff
- Manage high-level vendor/partner relationships and contracts
- Develop and grow our vendor base as needed in order to meet the demands of our substantial pipeline of projects
- Lead all product Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Continuous Improvement activities
- Manage all aspects of product delivery to customers across North America and Europe
- Manage all post-sales customer service, including shipping, delivery, troubleshooting, commissioning, warranty parts replacement.
- Manage sourcing of prototype and pre-production parts as part of multi-disciplinary product development team
- Manage multiple inventory, testing and office facilities
- Interact effectively with other members of management team to ensure continued rapid growth of the company
- Must be able to understand engineering drawings for mechanical and electrical items
- Detailed experience with quality process implementation, management and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated successful history of vendor management for large volume, commodity manufactured products
- Demonstrated successful experience managing post-sales customer service including warranty service
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary operations and supply chain management teams
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to a Redfish targeted industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?
*Ask about our referral policy*
Copyright 2012 © Brooke Douglas and Hooper, Inc. All Rights Reserved