Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Ginnis Menefee firstname.lastname@example.org 208-788-8260
Director of Sales, Construction/Architectural Markets-PV Solar
Location: Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9583
# 17828 Director of Sales, Construction/Architectural Markets-PV Solar
Area: Atlanta, GA
The Director of Sales, Construction/Architectural Markets, will lead sales efforts of high
efficiency photovoltaic (PV) Modules to top-50 national and international General
Construction Firms and Architects entities. I am looking for a motivated sales leader with
proven project sales experience either To or For top-50 General Construction Firms. This
individual will leverage his / her existing relationships to close sales of high
efficiency PV modules. Must be able to thrive in a fast paced high growth environment.
- Sales of modules for General Contractor/Architect-led solar projects
- Influencing specifications/RFP inclusion of Modules
- Specific sales experience with PV modules, PV system integration, or PV project
development a plus.
- Tracking sales activities and pipeline in CRM system
- General Construction-led PV market opportunity assessment: The successful candidate will
conduct research to assess the General Construction/Architectural market and forecast
business growth in this market.
- Strategic selling: The successful candidate will be able to uncover PV project
opportunities within target entities and successfully navigate the procurement process to
win those projects.
- Interpersonal and communication skills: The successful candidate is a team player who
will interact with key departments (Operations, Engineering. Marketing, Finance) to
successfully perform his / her job. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- 4+ years of experience in business development / sales role to national/International
top tier Commercial Construction entities, must have Commercial Construction sales.
- 8+ years of progressive sales experience
- Existing network of contacts within the vertical commercial construction market
- Proven hunter who understands the construction project development/sales process and can
navigate the bureaucracy to achieve sales goals.
- Experience with the AIA RFP/construction process
- Specific solar PV sales experience highly preferred
- Highly detailed oriented with reputation for accuracy
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Process oriented with strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- High level of professionalism and strategic selling skills
Redfish Technology, Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?