Save this Job
View Saved Jobs
Tell a Friend
Print This Ad
Back to Results
Redfish Technology, Inc.
Director, Utility Solar Development
Novato, California (United States)
Full Time (Experienced)
#17602 Director, Utility Solar Development
Area: North Bay California
– Establish capability for company to self-develop projects within existing utility programs or through bi-lateral agreements
– Develop deal-sourcing infrastructure to build pipeline of projects
– Negotiate land lease agreements, interconnection agreements and PPA
– Develop partnerships with vendors to support required studies (e.g. environmental, transmission, etc.)
– Partner with Construction and Design teams to leverage company’s EPC expertise building the site
– Coordinate with Finance to establish funding mechanisms for PPA
– Assist commercial sales team with support of any co-development projects.
Send your resume to:
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?
> Ask about our referral policy
Copyright 2012 © Brooke Douglas and Hooper, Inc. All Rights Reserved