Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Ginnis email@example.com 208-788-8260
Battery Systems Project Manager – Electric Vehicles
Location: Los Angeles, California (United States)
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9589
#17814 Battery Systems Project Manager – Electric Vehicles
Area: Santa Monica, CA
Our client is an innovative electric vehicle design and manufacturer looking for a Battery
Systems Project Manager who can provide organizational management for battery engineering
projects. This manager will work closely with the cross-functional team of engineers to
successfully project manage the launch of their programs. The manager will be responsible
for vehicle management and timeline coordination between groups. This individual will
report directly to the Vice President of Battery Systems. This individual is expected to
also provide technical understanding and leadership.
- Lead design coordination and issue resolution across functional battery engineering
- Oversee battery quality and battery to vehicle integration readiness
- Manage interfaces issues with chassis, interior, HVAC, powertrain, body and safety
- Generate and maintain timing project plans for design, development and production phases
in support of overall program timing
- Communicate program status, analysis, and any test results to Design engineers and
- Develop and maintain engineering presentations and for internal and external use.
- BS or MS in Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering,
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as a vehicle integration leader in a new product
- Thorough understanding of vehicle and design, architecture, and performance
- Strong interest in all details of vehicle systems
- Ability to think laterally and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and coordinate between groups.
Send your resume to:
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?