Save this Job
View Saved Jobs
Tell a Friend
Print This Ad
Back to Results
Redfish Technology, Inc.
Applied & Engineering Physicist/Industrial Physicist
Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
Full Time (Experienced)
#17792 Applied & Engineering Physicist/Industrial Physicist
Area: Boston, MA
This senior technologist will be responsible for developing, validating, and supporting technologies and products based in electron accelerator technology including:
- The simulation, design, testing and optimization of high voltage, high vacuum electron beam products.
- Participation in the development of project plans and reporting to management on progress, contingencies and alternatives.
- Experimentation using diagnostics and data analysis.
The role will be commercially oriented with a strong focus on delivering products to market and performance will be measured against commercially oriented milestones.
- MS+10 or a PhD+7 years’ experience in Physics, Electrical Engineering or similar fields of study with a minimum of 2 years in an industrial setting
- Experience modeling electrons and/or ions
- Experience with electrostatics and charged particle optics modeling
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform hands on experimentation and product validation
- Experience with statistically designed experimental techniques and reliability analysis highly desirable.
Send your resume to:
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?
Ask about our referral policy.
Copyright 2012 © Brooke Douglas and Hooper, Inc. All Rights Reserved