Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/ Ginnis Menefee firstname.lastname@example.org 208-788-8260
Lighting Construction Manager - Energy Efficiency
Location: White Plains, New York (United States)
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9617
#17853 Lighting Construction Manager - Energy Efficiency
Area: White Plains Area, NY
The Lighting Construction Manager is challenged to develop energy services lighting
business by focusing on sales opportunities, processes and lighting operations. Manage
staff of project and construction managers responsible for development and implementation
of regional lighting projects. Responsible for training staff and providing project
management and technical support. Will be responsible to assist in project pricing,
budgeting and scheduling as well as implementation of projects.
- Develop and build lighting fulfillment capabilities, processes, and sales opportunities.
Train staff as needed.
- Establish baselines on projects for scope, schedule, budget and quality to manage the
- Lead and direct site construction managers to assure project goals are met.
- Manage procurement to assure the proper materials are on site when required.
- Interface with site retrofitters to take full responsibility of a project for customer
coordination, materials, scheduling, safety, installation and clean-up. Assist with
technical administration of projects.
- Work directly on job-sites as a lighting project manager if needed.
- Continually refine lighting construction management techniques and skills with best
- Interface with customers, lighting installers, project managers and construction
services to coordinate all aspects of a successful lighting retrofit.
- 4 year college degree in construction or related major required
- 7+ years lighting/lighting retrofit experience preferred. Experienced managing installer
crews on lighting projects. Experience managing design build construction project budgets
and schedules. Pricing and project development experience is preferable.
- Communication Skills - Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Leadership skills - Must have the ability to work with multiple managers and associates.
Strong ability to coach, motivate and get things done through others.
- Computer Skills - High Proficiency in MS Office software. MS Project Proficiency
- Up to 40% travel required
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.
They are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. They maintain a drug-free workplace and
perform substance abuse testing.
Send your resume to:
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?