Green Door Recruitment www.gd-rec.com firstname.lastname@example.org 0845 337 2773
Geophysical and Geotechnical Consultants
Location: , Outside US (United Kingdom)
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9707
Areas of expertise: *oil and gas, renewables - wind, tidal and current and marine fibre
optic and power cables*.
Salary rate - competitive day rates.
Our client has a number of exciting projects in the Oil and Gas, Cables and Renewables
sectors. Due to this growing demand for their services, we are looking for Associate
Consultants / Client Representatives, Site Investigation & Survey. We are seeking
qualified, high calibre geophysical and geotechnical consultants to act as Client
Representatives on existing and future site investigation projects.
· 10 + years marine site investigation experience
· High level of technical expertise in relevant discipline
· Thorough understanding of data acquisition techniques and interpretative
· Knowledge and understanding of current site investigation standards
· Positive and pro-active approach to HSEQ
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a multi-discipline team
· Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, contractors and clients
· A pro-active and dynamic approach to working.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer a competitive day rate, full insurance
cover, technical and logistical support, 24 hours a day / 365 days a year.
If you are someone who would like to make a difference and are interested in applying for
these exciting positions, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your