Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/
Director of Development: Business, Corporate, & Marketing - Energy Services
Location: , New York (United States)
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9895
#18172 Director of Development: Business, Corporate, & Marketing - Energy Services
Area: White Plains, NY
Provide direction on and structure to the strategic growth initiatives within the company.
Play a key role in the company's future success through the successful completion of
acquisitions, strategic alliances, and major new product/service launches. Assist in the
development of the long-range corporate strategy, balancing overall corporate growth with
continually maintaining profitability today and in the future.
The job requires constant feedback and communication with the VP and other senior leaders.
The role also requires an awareness of current (downstream) energy market conditions and
as well as technology developments and other factors that may affect the business climate
today and in the future.
- Oversee the launch of major new commercial opportunities made possible due to
newly-commercial technology or market developments; select and direct team responsible for
successfully completing launch initiatives.
- Assist lines of business in identifying strategic partnering opportunities and lead
efforts to structure partnering agreements.
- Facilitate the senior leadership in developing long-range strategy of the company by
integrating market data, trends, competitive intelligence, and lessons from other
- Responsible for assisting in possible acquisition opportunities, conducting thorough
research on the companies and presenting the findings to senior leadership. Make
recommendations on next steps to take. Involved in the process of evaluating a particular
acquisition from beginning to end. Involved in valuation, potential deal structuring and
- Conduct research on industry / economic trends in support of growth opportunities.
- Evaluation of opportunities and prioritization to invest resources in the best growth
- Balancing near-term income requirements versus long-term growth goals in selecting
- Supervision of direct reports, outside resources, and resources from other departments
that may be temporarily assigned to launch efforts or projects.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, accounting or related field.
- MBA strongly preferred
- 10 years of business experience, particularly in a strategy or corporate development
- Energy-related industry experience required specifically in energy retailers, energy
services companies (ESCOs) and/or renewable energy companies; energy consulting experience
- Demonstrated financial and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong commercial acumen including the ability to negotiate commercial terms
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to conduct/assess market, industry, and individual company research
- Ability to present and defend the results of analyses and business cases
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?