Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/
Site Operator - Renewable Energy Generation
Location: New Jersey, New Jersey (United States)
$75,000 - $150,000
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9898
#18131 Site Operator - Renewable Energy Generation
Area: Southern New Jersey
The Site Operator is responsible for the on-site generation of renewable energy. The
candidate will be responsible for operating, maintaining and monitoring renewable energy
assets (wind, solar, etc.) and energy infrastructure projects through close collaboration
with company engineers, asset managers, project managers and developers as well as on-site
- Plant Operations – Oversee production of renewable energy at a particular site(s),
ensuring that plants operate within design parameters in a reliable, safe and efficient
manner. Monitor production to ensure plants are meeting performance expectations. Resolve
- Plant Maintenance – Maintain and repair plant components; troubleshoot and resolve
problems that may arise. Perform preventive maintenance to ensure long term profitability,
plant reliability and risk minimization.
- Technical Support – Perform operational analysis as required to support Asset
Management and Project Development. Create and distribute daily, weekly and monthly
- Technical Expertise – Stay abreast of codes and standards as they relate to the
industry. Develop relationships with suppliers that result in beneficial synergies.
- General – Manage contractors as required, act as the local liaison, develop long
range plans and work with local civic groups as required.
- 2-5 years of experience in a related renewable energy field, with direct expertise in
electrical engineering preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in power plant construction/operations environment
- Prior experience with power generation, renewable and gas facilities is a plus
- Excellent technical, analytical and communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of power electronics and circuitry
- Knowledge of power generation equipment and technologies
- Ability to work with project-type work with tight deadlines
- Ability to multi task
- Driver’s license required
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?