Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/
Systems Architecture Specialist - Software/Electric Commodity
Location: White Plains, New York (United States)
$75,000 - $150,000
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9899
#18154 Systems Architecture Specialist - Software/Electric Commodity
Area: White Plains Area, NY
Design, develop, implement and maintain electric commodity support systems.
1. Must work with Vendor and Custom Applications (Nirvanasoft Billing, BOSS Billing, Tibco
Integration Environment, etc.) to make usage adjustments and calculate reconciliation
charges for electric commodity billing systems and revenue tracking systems.
2. Work with business unit and Information Technology (IT) professionals to identify and
document business requirements and processes
3. Prioritize work to meet milestones and complete deliverables in a timely manner while
adhering to the business requirements throughout the project lifecycle. Prepare
documentation, presentations, charts, tables and diagrams and conducts reviews for scope,
business justification and business requirements including use cases, design documents,
prototypes and business rules. Document and track the status of business unit inquiries,
enhancement requests, change requests and defects
4. Design business automation solutions and code / develop enterprise applications using
Microsoft based technologies, including VB6.0, VB.NET & SQL Server 2000
5. Test, document and support the systems. Review test plans and scenarios to help ensure
an accurate, effective product and participate in functional and system testing as needed,
identifying and documenting system deficiencies and recommending new methodology
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science or Systems
- 5 years of work experience in the job duties required.
- Must have basic .net experience
- Tibco Business Works is a plus
- Knowledge of application lifecycle development is a plus
- Good project management skills
- Skilled in organizing information based on reviewing meeting notes, specifications,
interviewing clients, architects and developers
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?