Save this Job
View Saved Jobs
Tell a Friend
Print This Ad
Back to Results
Redfish Technology, Inc.
Controls Project Engineer - Data Center Energy Efficiency
Dallas, Texas (United States)
$75,000 - $150,000
Full Time (Experienced)
#17899 Controls Project Engineer - Data Center Energy Efficiency
Area: Dallas Fort Worth Area, TX
- Design the deployment of advanced wireless networking monitoring system in data centers, with a specific emphasis on automated control projects and integration with customer equipment
- Survey potential customer data center facilities
- Research custom integration solutions for customer equipment (PDU’s, CRAH/CRAC’s, UPS’s, BMS)
- Oversee the deployment of the final product/solution, specifically, control applications.
- Perform integration installations
- Assist engineering staff with future control product design, including total building automation
- This position will require significant travel
- 5-10 years minimum experience in controls design and implementation
- Strong background in facilities design, especially as it relates to mechanical and electrical infrastructure
- Ability to fully comprehend one-line drawings and facility infrastructure components
- Experienced in either the design or overseeing the implementation of data center cooling, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Strong customer service orientation and interaction capabilities
- Fully conversant with building automation systems and deep understanding of communication systems, e.g. BACnet, Modbus, SNMP, Lon Bus, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering preferred.
- Organized individual with proven successful trouble-shooting skills and excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with browser-based software and databases a plus.
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Copyright 2012 © Brooke Douglas and Hooper, Inc. All Rights Reserved