Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/
Senior Project Manager – Energy Efficiency
Location: Tampa, Florida (United States)
$75,000 - $150,000
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9906
#18084 Senior Project Manager – Energy Efficiency
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing all activities required to
deliver successful design/build retrofit, energy efficiency, and distributed energy
projects to customers. Projects range from energy and engineering studies to turn-key
implementation contracts. The successful candidate will provide in-house support to the
operations and sales groups, and will manage project-related client and subcontractor
1. In general, for a broad range of projects, the incumbent will develop, coordinate, and
manage project support services including but not limited to: project design, budgeting
and scheduling; pre-qualification, selection and management of contractors, subcontractors
and equipment vendors; development and structuring project-related contracts; maintaining
close contact with the customer; and production of customer deliverables.
2. Elements of job responsibilities, as they relate specifically to implementation
contracts, are: collaborate with engineering, sales and operations teams in conducting
project development activities, design optimization and value engineering; conduct
constructability reviews; perform cost estimating and purchasing functions; manage
field-related project planning, scheduling and quality control; coordinate field
construction project management; direct construction contract administration and risk
management activities; and manage budgets, schedules, invoicing and other contract
- Undergraduate engineering or construction related degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in managing and implementing a range of
energy-related projects, including MEP construction projects.
- Previous budget/schedule/performance/quality responsibility.
- Specific experience with building energy systems and controls, including commissioning
of HVAC, Central Utilities and Electrical Systems.
- Experience in the overall integration of design engineering, construction, start-
up/turnover, and subsequent O&M of projects.
- Prior HVAC, Electrical or EMCS design experience is a plus.
- Experience with Performance Contracting a plus
- Expertise in codes, permitting and union issues.
- Sound and proven construction management and project management skills.
- Strong contract administration and construction risk management skills.
- Strong leadership, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to represent the company.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, MS Project and Word.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to the monthly Redfish industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?