Redfish Technology, Inc. http://www.redfishtech.com/
Powertrain Systems Marketing Manager - Electric Vehicles
Location: San Francisco, California (United States)
$75,000 - $150,000
Employment Type: Full Time (Experienced)
Job ID: 9929
#18214 Powertrain Systems Marketing Manager - Electric Vehicles
Area: San Francisco, CA
The Powertrain Systems Marketing Manager is a vital node between engineering, sales, and
early-stage clients. The position will leverage a significant knowledge of EV systems and
the EV industry to help my client create and sell differentiated solutions. The position
will have a substantial impact on the success of the company and the future of electric
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or another technical field
- An MS or MBA preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: automotive,
cleantech, EVs, EV components, or battery systems.
- A technical understanding of EV systems.
- A working knowledge of the EV component landscape: products, companies, trends and the
levers that impact the industry.
- Demonstrated experience in structured research and analysis.
- Advanced Excel modeling skills.
- A passion for electric drive systems and the drive to commercialize them.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- Knowledge of applicable standards (SAE, ISO, etc)
- Previous technical marketing experience.
- Experience in grant writing.
- A passion for human transportation, motorized vehicles and/or motorsports.
- Research and analysis of the EV and EV component industries.
- Identify significant product and market opportunities.
- Work closely with R&D to establish product marketing requirements.
- Develop product positioning and spec sheets.
- Serve as technical expert to the sales team and early-stage clients.
- Conduct pre-phase systems engineering as part of business development process.
- Co-author white papers and/or case studies.
- Provide support in contract negotiations.
- Limited travel required.
Leading Recruiters in the High-Tech and Green Energy sectors.
To search other exciting opportunities, visit our website:
Subscribe to a Redfish targeted industry newsletter:
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?